Blood sugar has become a very common health problem lately. There are two common types of blood sugar patients. Type 1 blood sugar and type 2 blood sugar. Insulin is not produced in the body of a person with type 1 blood sugar.
On the other hand, in the case of type 2 blood sugar, the body of the person affected does not produce enough insulin, or even if it is produced, and it does not work properly.
But if you understand the symptoms of blood sugar, it is possible to cure it at home.
Some common symptoms of blood sugar are fatigue, weight loss, excessive thirst, and tendency to urinate frequently, time to dry cuts or wounds, and blurred vision.
Expert advice – Wherever you eat at home or in the restaurant, the minimum rules are yours to follow. The proportion of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in the diet should be 80:20:20.
By maintaining this balance, a diabetic can consume 1,500-1,600 calories daily. There must be two seasonal fruits and three kinds of vegetables.
What should be the diet for blood sugar patients?
1. Put high fiber foods like raised grains, oats, gram flour, millet on the list. If one wants to eat pasta or noodles, one should have vegetables or sprouted grains with him.
2. Milk contains the same amount of carbohydrates and proteins. Milk regulates your sugar levels. So eat milk twice a day.
3. Fiber-rich vegetables such as lentils, beans, broccoli, or spinach should be eaten regularly. It is better to eat pulses and sprouted vegetables with it.
4. Pulses must be in the diet. Pulses have less effect on blood glucose than other carbohydrate-rich grains. Fiber-rich vegetables help lower sugar levels.
5. Good fats such as omega 3 and monounsaturated fats are good for the body. This type of good fat is found in linseed oil, canola oil, almond oil, and oily fish. They are trans-fat-free and low in cholesterol.
6. Fiber-rich fruits like papaya, apple, pear, orange, and guava should be eaten. Mangoes, bananas, and grapes have high sugar levels. So, it is better for your health to eat less than other fruits.
7. Eat in a similar pattern. That means playing five times little by little will solve the problem. Eating lots at once but can raise sugar levels.
So playing high or low blood sugar levels will be under control. Fruit, high fiber cookies, buttermilk can be eaten in the middle of the mill.
8. Sugar patients should always have low carbohydrates, high fiber, moderate protein, vitamins, and minerals in their diet. It is better to avoid fatty foods i.e -Cheese, nuts, etc.
What not to do for sugar patients?
Avoid sweets. If you want to eat something sweet, it should be made with artificial sweeteners. Drink more, but do not drink too much. Should I eat meat?
If you are a vegetarian, put marine fish and chicken in your diet. Sugar patients always keep a moderate amount of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in their diet chart.