Lifestyle problems are under rising blood pressure in our daily lives to get faster and experts describe them as ‘silent killers’.
Because you don’t even understand when these problems cause serious damage to our body. Hypertension is one of the first lifestyle problems.
It is a disease that not only comes on its own but if not controlled properly, can lead to many other deadly diseases including diabetes and kidney problems.
First, how do we know that our blood pressure is high? Research says that 45% of people do not know that they are suffering from high blood pressure.
So now every conscious citizen is advised by a doctor to have regular blood pressure tests. According to the American Heart Association, 120/80 mm / Hg is considered normal blood pressure.
What are the causes of high blood pressure?
The main reasons for this are currently our sedentary lifestyle, eating extra fast food, use of extra salt in the diet, and some genetic factors besides smoking, drinking alcohol, obesity, and stress are also largely responsible for this.
In this case, it can be said that if the diet is balanced, then we can easily prevent the problems caused by high blood pressure.
And in some cases, it can be seen that if you control it from the very beginning, the amount of medicine gradually decreases.
Which foods must be on the daily list?
1. Vegetables: – Vegetables are usually rich in nitrates, which are useful in lowering blood pressure.
2. Berries: – Blueberries or strawberries contain anthocyanins (a type of flavonoid).
Studies have shown that regular intake of this antioxidant reduces the risk of high blood pressure by about 8%.
3. Bananas: – Ripe bananas contain a lot of potassium which is very useful in lowering blood pressure.
4. Beets: – Beets are not only full of color but also full of nutrients. It contains a lot of inorganic nitrate compounds, which help in lowering blood pressure.
5. Dark Chocolate: – Dark chocolate is now a part of a healthy diet. Dark chocolate is very useful in reducing blood pressure due to the presence of abundant magnesium and polyphenols. But there is no alternative to good sleep.
6. Kiwi fruit: – It is rich in vitamin C and Bioactive compounds which are useful in controlling blood pressure.
7. Watermelon: – It contains the amino acid citrulline which increases the elasticity of the arteries by making nitric oxide in the body, thus keeping the pressure under control, also helps in hydration as it has high water content.
8. Oats: – It contains fiber beta-glucan which regulates cholesterol levels in the body and above all controls your pressure.
9. Garlic: – Allicin present in garlic regulates systolic and diastolic pressure by increasing the production of nitric oxide in the body. So the use of garlic as a spice in cooking is immense.
10. Sour Yogurt: – The beneficial probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus present in sour yogurt not only maintain good gut health but also regulates your body’s cholesterol levels and pressure.
11. Pomegranate: – It is a superfood, due to the presence of a lot of polyphenols that not only regulates your pressure but also lowers cholesterol levels and helps keep the heart pumping.
12. Cinnamon: – Cinnamon is one of the ancient Indian spices. Adequate use of cinnamon in cooking or detox water throughout the day increases the elasticity of blood vessels. As a result, blood circulation in the body is better.
13. Nuts and Seeds: – Various beneficial nuts such as almonds, walnuts, etc. contain beneficial fats, various seeds such as pumpkin, sunflower, flax seeds, etc.
It contains high-quality protein and fiber. It keeps the heart-healthy, reduces the number of harmful fats, and regulates the pressure.
But not only a balanced diet, but also yoga and some freehand exercises to prevent silence killing your pressure problems. Eat well, stay healthy.