This exam can help cloud architects and administrators advance their knowledge by covering software configurations using containers, azure app services, dispersed architectures, microservices-based configurations, cloud platform, event-driven architectures, publisher/subscriber configurations, as well as how to create disentangled and uncorrelated application architectures using service bus, event grid, as well as azure storage queuing. Microsoft Azure Certification will set you apart from the competition when landing a job and progressing in your profession. An AZ 204 Certification is a valuable credential that demonstrates knowledge about Microsoft Azure to potential employers. Companies seek certified Azure Developers; hence this qualification is in short supply.
To take this exam, programmers should have at least 1-2 years of involvement with Microsoft Azure AZ 204. Hardcore developers who want to learn how to construct Azure apps from the ground up will get an in-depth understanding and specialized skills in cloud application design, development, testing, maintenance, installation, performance optimization, and monitoring. To gain an advantage while taking the AZ 204 certification, applicants must be familiar with.NET architecture and C# language, including Azure SDKs, PowerShell, CLI, authorization, including debugging.
Concerning the Certification:
Unlike other Microsoft position tests, the AZ-204 is an assistant exam with an ‘Intermediate’ difficulty rating. Therefore, you can anticipate problems from the five modules mentioned below in this examination, so you can practice for the Azure certifications based on the weights of each module and visiting sites that offer Microsoft online courses.
- Develop Azure computing solutions in Module 1 (25-30 percent).
- Module 2: Azure Storage Development (10-15 percent).
- Module 3: Put Azure security in place (15-20 percent).
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions are covered in Module 4. (10-15 percent).
- Module 5: Link to Azure plus third-party services and use them (25-30 percent).
Question percentage across all modules:
- Develop Azure computing solutions in Module 1 (25-30 percent) – This AZ 204 module covers the development and deployment of App Services, Microsoft certified professional concepts, and the integration of Azure Functions with a variety of Azure and third-party services, as well as the development, hosting, and binding ideas. AZ-203 used to cover Kubernetes, but it has been phased out, favouring AZ-204 certification.
- Module 2 – Azure Storage Development (10-15 percent) – More queries on Azure Blog Storage, Microsoft’s cloud object storage solution, are expected in this module. Different storage accounts are debated, and the exam may include related questions. The construction and overview of the Azure Cosmos Database will elicit the most queries. To answer all possible questions, work on this module’s demo and practice problems. The module also covers courses on cloud computing and cloud security.
- Module 3 – Put Azure security in place (15-20 percent) – Virtual machine availability choices are addressed in this section. The checklist for Azure Virtual Machines and size are among the topics covered. The test may include questions about ARM Template deployment, Resource Manager templates, including deployment codes. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions are covered in.
- Module 4 (10-15 percent) – The exam covers topics such as Key Vault API, Simplified administration, saving secrets, and keys to control entry and then use, characteristics of managed accounts, and services to support controlled identities for Azure resources. A demonstration of the Creating an Application Insight page might help you learn more.
- Module 5: Link to Azure and third-party services and use them (25-30 percent) – This module will provide a significant portion of the exam questionnaire for Microsoft artificial intelligence. Expect questions about Azure Cache for Redis configuration and interaction, Azure Contact Delivery Network (Azure CDN), and the Azure Monitoring data platform. Hands-on experience with increasing speed, monitoring various Azure apps, including integrating applications built with the Web Apps capability of Azure App Service Microsoft certification training can help you pass the test.
Things to Keep in Mind – Candidates who pass the AZ 204 developing Microsoft certifications will be able to work as Azure developers, collaborate with cloud architects, cloud admins, and cloud DBAs, and implement services for customers.When you undertake Microsoft certification training, you will learn about a vast range of topics, including databases and data analysis, Cloud computing, and mobile devices. Understanding the complex lifecycle of your software development is essential to maintaining safe and secure systems and knowing how to manage them. To maximize the solutions offered in the Microsoft certification courses, you will be carefully assessed for your comprehension of several parts of the Software Development lifecycle, such as designing, implementation, performance testing, as well as debugging.
Also Read: Learn How to Pronounce Kakegurui Correctly