People go to market and purchase bulk things in very little time and keep it for a long time. Apart from that, the lockdown is going on due to Corona, so we do the market together all week.
But over the weekend the vegetables are no longer fresh, rotting, especially for the ginger. Many of us buy a lot of ginger together. I like to cook or make tea.
However, if a lot of ginger is kept together for a long time, there is a risk of it getting worse. Some leave the ginger outside, while others keep it in the fridge. Nevertheless, ginger is spoiled.
How to keep ginger fresh for a long time?
(1) We all buy any vegetable from the market, wash it, and put it in the fridge. If you want, then you can buy ginger and wash it.
However, before putting it in the fridge, wipe it well, dry it, and put it after that. However, ginger will not rot.
(2) If you buy ginger together, you must keep it in the fridge. Do not keep ginger in the fridge with other vegetables or foods.
Put ginger in an air-tight bowl or zip lock bag. Although ginger is used in everyday cooking or making tea, not all ginger is taken together.
(3) If you don’t have a zip lock bag, wash and dry the ginger without peeling. Now wrap it in a piece of paper or tissue paper. Ginger will not spoil for at least five-six days.
(4) Put a lot of ginger together in an ice tray and store it. Once the ginger paste is frozen, place the ginger cubes in an air-tight container.
Use one or two cubes as needed. Ginger should not be kept outside for a long time, and it will also stay fresh.
(5) Buy ginger from the market, wash it well and peel it. Put it in an air-tight container and spread lemon juice on top.
If you close the lid of the bowl and leave it in the fridge, a lot of sin ginger will be fresh.
(6) If you don’t have a lemon, you can peel the ginger and cut it into small pieces, and spread a little vinegar it is not a bad idea.