Yes but, there is no specific treatment for the coronavirus (COVID-19), but you can manage your symptoms at home until you feel healthy again. Honey and Nigella sativa (also known as black cumin) relieved Covid-19 symptoms in 6 days, compared with 13 days for the control group. If you have a strong immune system, you are less likely to get the virus. And if you do get the virus, you are more likely to recover quickly. The study, conducted between May and July 2020, was an emergency trial in the midst of a covid 19 outbreak in Pakistan. Three hundred and thirteen patients from four healthcare facilities in Lahore, Pakistan, were enrolled in the RCT. You can also ask for honey products price in Pakistan.
How to use Honey for COVID 19 Treatment?
- Medicinal honey, which has been proven effective in the laboratory, is honey with an overall activity of at least 10+. Honey is also most effective if it is made from herbs, flowers or single flowering plants with medicinal properties.
- No other food contains as many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, probiotics, flavonoids and other living nutrients as raw organic honey.
- Thousands of scientific studies demonstrate the health benefits of raw organic honey, including improved immunity.
How Does Honey Protect You from Other Diseases?
- Anecdotal evidence from a single patient test will never meet the clinical criteria required to claim health benefits from our honey. Nor can we conclude from this report that our honey will protect you from certain diseases such as the COVID-19 coronavirus or other viruses.
- However, there is no doubt that our honey will strengthen your body’s immune system.
- The best way to do this is to mix a teaspoon of raw organic honey with a glass of warm water every day and drink it on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast.
- The water activates and releases the nutrients in the raw organic honey and the body absorbs them before anything else enters the system within 30 minutes.
- However, it must be raw (unpasteurized) and certified organic honey.
Difference between Honey and Nigella Sativa
- A randomized controlled trial, still undergoing peer review, showed that Covid-19 patients who received a combination of honey and Nigella Sativa recovered more quickly than those who received a placebo.
- In addition, a PCR test to diagnose covid-19 came back negative about four days sooner in subjects taking honey and Nigella sativa (HNS) than in those not taking honey.
- 210 patients were classified as moderately ill with cough, fever, sore throat, nasal congestion, and shortness of breath, and 103 patients were classified as severely ill with fever, cough, pneumonia, and shortness of breath.
- In the treatment group, subjects consumed honey (1 g/kg/day) and Nigella sativa (80 mg/kg/day) for 13 days.
- These preparations were administered two or three times a day at the patient’s convenience. The honey was dissolved in 250 ml of warm water and the Nigella sativa was taken in capsules.
- The honey and Nigella Sativa are provided by Smile Welfare, a non-profit organization in Pakistan.
- All covid 19 patients also receive the standard treatment recommended by their physician, which includes antipyretics, antibiotics, supplemental oxygen, and artificial respiration, if necessary.
- Clinical symptoms were assessed daily for 13 days and, if symptoms were asymptomatic, RT-PCR testing for SARS-CoV-2 was performed for at least 48 hours.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the COVID-19 coronavirus is a serious disease that affects the lungs and airways and can cause organ damage and death.
- Currently, the world is fighting a coronavirus pandemic. Most of the world is in a lockdown state. The coronavirus has already killed nearly one million people. It has become commonplace to wear masks, to distance oneself from society and to refuse to accept it.
- Entrepreneurs have taken advantage of this hysteria to raise the price of their products, claiming that they will protect people from the coronavirus.
- Most people who contract the coronavirus are cured. Most people do not die from coronavirus.
- However, coronaviruses are serious diseases with potentially serious consequences and can easily transmit from person to person.
- Those most at risk of contracting coronaviruses are people with weakened immune systems, such as the elderly or those with chronic illnesses.
- There are many ways to fight the coronavirus. Eating garlic, avoiding ice cream and drinking water every 15 minutes are just a few examples.
- There is no evidence that specific foods can prevent coronavirus infection.
Strong Immune System
However, there is evidence that a strong immune system reduces the likelihood of contracting coronaviruses and increases the likelihood of a rapid recovery from infection.
The immune system is the body’s natural “defence mechanism”. These are the organs and processes in the body that protect the body from disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
- There are many factors that strengthen the body’s immune system, including
- Eating a balanced diet rich in natural foods.
- Drinking at least two litres of fresh water a day.
- Getting enough sleep each night (7 to 9 hours for adults according to the NHS).
- Regular exercise (30 minutes of moderate physical activity 5 times a week).
- Factors that can weaken the body immune system include
- An irregular diet with a lot of processed food
- Eating too much sugar
- Taking too many antibiotics
- Too much or too little exercise.
- We are what we eat. That’s why diet is so important. A healthy diet is a diet rich in natural foods.
- According to nutritionists, a healthy diet is a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables. They contain nutrients that nourish the body.
- However, there is one natural product that is far inferior to other foods when it comes to strengthening the body’s immune system. It is organic raw honey.
- Mix a teaspoon of organic medical grade raw honey in a glass of warm water and drink it half an hour before breakfast to boost your immune system in just four weeks.
- According to the researchers, this is the first study to examine the use of HNS in combination with patients with covid-19.