Returned from the office at night, very hungry, and then you ate everything you liked. But in the middle of the night, he got hungry again.
In most cases, this tendency is seen in those who stay up late at night or work in the office. If you want to have a healthy life, you need to eat on time. The body needs the necessary balance with nutrition.
Otherwise, the incidence of the disease will increase in the body. Whether it is noon or night, it is very important to choose the right food and maintain it on time.
But food selection alone is not enough. This is especially the case that happened with diabetic patients. Normally each person’s blood sugar level can change overnight.
In people with type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes, these fluctuations can raise blood sugar levels in the morning or in hyperglycemia. Eating a healthy diet before sleep at night helps maintain blood sugar levels.
Some sugar patient foods that help control blood sugar levels at night –
1. Eat a handful of nuts – Almonds, walnuts, and peanuts contain vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. In addition to nuts, it is rich in vitamin E and walnuts are especially rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
Eating these nuts before going to bed at night helps control blood sugar.
2. Boiled eggs – Eggs are a great source of protein. An egg contains 7.29 grams of protein. Eggs contain very few carbohydrates. It is beneficial to eat eggs with whole grains rich in fiber.
Fiber slows down the digestion process and releases energy from food in a long time. It helps control blood sugar levels.
3. Apple and Peanut Butter – Peanut butter is rich in protein, fiber, and healthy fats. It helps control blood sugar levels. Apples contain vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. According to the ADA, apples are healthy food for diabetics.
Read more – Reheat foods that damage your health! Don’t eat
A slice of apple is beneficial when played with light peanut butter. You can use almond or cashew butter for sugar patient health.
4. Sugar-Free Yogurt – According to the ADA, eating yogurt with low-fat cheese is a healthy alternative.
Yogurt contains calcium and high-quality protein. Eating this food before going to bed at night helps control blood sugar.
5. Popcorn – Popcorn can be a healthy snack. It contains lots of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and protein that’s help your body. Popcorn can be eaten with the addition of nuts and walnuts to increase protein intake.
It is very beneficial for diabetic patients. People with diabetes should take full care of their health. Also, you should always choose healthy foods to control your blood sugar.