Turmeric has been used as a spice or medicine or in Ayurvedic medicine. It is also used in many religious rituals before marriage or during worship.
We all know that it is not right to use anything extra. This also applies to turmeric.
How much eat turmeric in our daily life?
Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is these properties that protect against disease. Experts say that one teaspoon of turmeric a day is beneficial.
On the other hand, if you take too much of it, it can cause stomach problems. Also, you may feel tired for this reason.
However, it is most often seen when a person takes it in capsule or supplemental form.
Therefore, experts often recommend taking turmeric in its natural form.
According to experts, 400-600 mg of turmeric can be eaten daily. But by calculating so much, who eats more turmeric!
Do you know what happens when you eat more than 400-600 mg of turmeric?
According to experts, eating too much turmeric can be very harmful to our body. There are fears of side effects of turmeric.
What is the side effect of it?
1. Stomach problems – The turmeric effect is hot. If you eat too much turmeric in such a situation, it can irritate your stomach.
In addition to these, swelling and problems in children can also occur. Therefore, only the right amount of turmeric should be taken.
2. Kidney stones – Eating too much turmeric can cause kidney stones. Oxalate is present inside turmeric.
This oxalate binds instead of dissolving calcium in the body which causes the calcium to begin to disappear. This is an important cause of kidney stones.
3. Diarrhea or nausea –Turmeric contains many ingredients, one of which is curcumin. This curcumin causes digestive problems.
This often causes diarrhea or nausea. However, this problem occurs when you eat too much turmeric.
4. Skin and respiratory problems – The properties of turmeric are considered to be beneficial for the skin and health.
These become the opposite when you consume large quantities of it. Eating turmeric causes shortness of breath and can cause cracked skin.
This can cause allergens on the skin as well as on the inside face side effects of turmeric.
5. Problems with Iron Absorption – Every mineral in the body has its function. One of them is iron. Iron deficiency causes many problems.
At the same time, playing excessive amounts of turmeric can prevent iron from being absorbed into the body.
So, if you have an iron deficiency in your body, you should take only the prescribed amount of turmeric. Otherwise, it may be more harmful to you.
Important Note – The advantages or disadvantages of turmeric depend only on its quantity of turmeric.
So take the right amount of it, and if there is any problem, consulting a doctor.